My Valentine ❤️

 




Nursery Key Worker:  “Ben, come here and sign this card for your mummy”

Ben: 
 “Kinda busy right now, you do it” 

Key Worker: 
 “Come on now, I’ve done the hard bit, just come and sign it”


Ben:  
Carries on playing with cars... 


Key Worker:  “Ben...Ben, are you going to come here and sign?”

Ben:  Throws toy car across room “Ffs! Can’t you see I’m playing here!?!”

* Ben glares at Key Worker *

* Key Worker looks him dead in the eye and arches one eyebrow while holding pen towards him *  

* Ben rolls eyes and walks toward her and snatches pen * 

Ben:  “Fine!” Scribbles angrily and throws pen down on the floor while turning and walking back towards cars. “Quit nagging me, Woman! You’re worse than my bloody mother.” 


Happy V Day, Peeps!

SR x

Disclaimer: I am of course delighted with my card and will treasure it forever. 

Comments